
Wow. This has been a full week! Corgan has been sick since Monday and is still having some really interesting diapers. Ick. He hasn't had much of an appetite, so last night Corgan was begging Travis to eat some of his food, which just so happened to be a CHILI CHEESE DOG. Hello?! Number one, why on earth would you give a chili cheese dog to a baby and number two, why on earth would you give it to a child that already has tummy trouble?! Needless to say, today was pretty stinky. Several nasty diapers and powerful toots later I think we've gotten over the hump. I hope he's better tomorrow.
I taught another class on Wednesday and had the best time! There were about 35 people in this class and it is so much easier to teach larger classes. In the middle of class I was looking around the room and saw a girl wearing a HUGOTON shirt. In the middle of class I ask, "Is that a Hugoton Kansas shirt?" The girl looks at me funny and nods her head. I said, "That's where my husband grew up!" After class I went up to her and asked when she graduated (2002) and found out that she knew the Spikes' and was in the same class as Allison!!! (BTW, Allie, her name is Andrea Hershey and she said to tell you hi) It truly is a small world!!!
I was supposed to go to Paris today to work, but since Corgan is feeling yucky we stayed home. We did make a quick run to Target to get Father's Day presents and we got a book of animals for Corgan. He loves the rooster and points to it going, "Doo Doo Doo!!!" He's such a nut!

3 comments:
Did Travis actually give the chili cheese dog to Corgan? Poor kid. I hope his "Winabi Trots" get better soon.
ah man. way to go travis! and we were supposed to hang out today:( oh well...and I can only imagine what those diapers were like...man I have started feeding evan solids like sweet potatoes and let's just say...those diapers aint pretty! and we have definitly started using the diaper genie now! lol
that is so weird. does that mean she will be taking your class regularly? yeah.. weird. anyway.. if you see her again, tell her hi and if you think about it and it is possible.. maybe get her email address or something. haha..that is funny. cool, well i am enjoying your blog. hope all is well. our blogsite is http://freundlich-gren-von-berlin.blogspot.com/
love you guys, and greetings from germany
allie
Post a Comment