Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Whew....

Boy what a great day! Danielle and I went to Grapevine Mills Mall to meet Mom, Chrissy and Emily there. Mom is going to stay with Corgan during the day while I'm at YW Camp. We had lunch at Chili's and then shopped like crazy! It was a lot of fun!!! The babies did a really good job and behaved themselves very well. We all rode on the carousel and Nana bought Corgan a hat that he wore all day. When we were ready to leave, I discovered I had lost my keys. I was so frustrated and dumped my diaper bag all over the parking lot and combed through the car in 100 degree weather. Mom, Danielle, and I went back into the mall where Mom watched the boys while Danielle and I power walked around the mall (which is a mile long) going into stores to see if anyone had turned in my keys. Danielle was so sweet and really calmed me down. I had said a prayer and she kept saying, "I know you're going to find them. I'm not even worried." So we see these security guards and I thought we'd ask them. I asked the guy if anyone had turned any keys in and he says, "Are they to a Ford? Do they have a remote on them? Never seen em." I flipped out! They had my keys! I gave the guy a big hug (probably the most action he's seen in a long while) and we got my keys. I was sure worn out from trekking all over that mall!!!!

Well, tomorrow I'm off to YW Camp and I am NOT looking forward to it AT ALL. It's freaking hot outside and I've never been away from my little guy and I'm kinda anxious about that. I know he's in great hands with my mom, but I'm really going to miss him!!! I'll probably have a lot of fun. We shall see. I'll report back afterwards!


Cutie patootie Evan


Corgan on the carousel (and in his cute hat!)


Emily's first carousel ride!


Corgan's favorite food.... Mac n Cheese!!!!


Me and Danielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your right, that was probably the most action that man has seen in a while...I think he was blushing:) lol...but we did have fun!!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I had a good time with you guys! We should do it more often. I loved Corgan's hat.