I'm such a slacker! I've been terrible about keeping my blog up. Things have been a tad hectic. I've been working in Paris quite a bit the past couple of weeks and Corgan was sick for TWO WEEKS! He's better now and has his appetite back. The other morning he woke up at 6 saying "EAT!!!!" Of course, it had to happen when I had had only three and a half hours of sleep the night before. I don't know what's going on, but I can't sleep at night!!!! Drives me crazy!
Travis's 32nd birthday was on Friday and we went out to eat with Aaron, Tammie and Jason at P.F. Changs. That place is so dang good. Mmmm.... Then we went to see Nacho Libre, which was pretty dang funny, but pretty dang stupid, too. We had a great time! Tammie and Aaron watched Corgan while we went to the movie, which was really nice.
Well, tomorrow we have a VERY full day ahead of us. Corgan has Gymboree, then we're having our carpet cleaned, then we go to one of my friend's baby's 1st birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, then I teach a class, then it's YW's. I'm tired just thinking about it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are busy!!! Makes me look like a slacker. I think today I will change about twenty diapers, bounce Emily for a couple of hours, and listen to her cry off and on all day. Boring...
You are a slacker! Update your blog lady!
Hi Kelly, I don't know if you remember me. My name is Joy and I remember you when you were born! I lived in Cedarville and I am an old friend of Chrissy's. Just wanted to say you have a beautiful family and I enjoyed reading your blog, thanks!
I'm so glad that you and Chrissy have kept in touch!!!! How funny that you remember me being born!
Post a Comment