
Well, Corgan is still not feeling too peachy. Today he ran a fever of a bit over 101 and was real lethargic and just puny. He wanted to be held all day long or at least sit next to me or Travis. I feel so bad for him! He's just not himself and it worries me. I called the doctor's office and they said that these bugs can last about two weeks.... not fun. I'm supposed to go to Paris to work on Monday and we really need the money. Hopefully he'll be better by Monday!
I got up at the butt crack of dawn this morning to teach a class. About fifteen minutes into the class the battery in my mic went dead and I didn't have any spares! It was a pretty big class, about twenty or so people, so I turned the music down a little bit and used my skills of being a loud mouth to get me through the end of class! I told them that my husband always complains that I'm too loud, but that I was going to tell him that it came in handy today! Several people came up to me after class and told me they really enjoyed my class! I don't know why it took me so long to start teaching! I've been thinking about it and talking about doing it for about six years and finally got the nerve! It's a BLAST!!!!!!
After my class I drove to my sister-in-law's baby shower. She's going to have Eric Christian on July 25th and is soooo ready! They are doing an airplane theme in his room and it's really cute! She got a lot of good stuff. I can't wait until he gets here! Corgan needs another cousin to play with!

1 comment:
Oh, that picture breaks my heart! Poor little guy!
I'm so glad that you're enjoying teaching at 24 Hour. You're good at it and I can't wait until you get your own class! It'll be soon, I just know it!!
Post a Comment