Corgan failed to take a nap this afternoon despite numerous attempts by his frazzled mother. He kept trying to play with his rock n' roll Ernie that I accidentally (I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!) killed by flinging him across the living room. It's 11:30 and the little guy still won't go to sleep, he keeps trying to get "E E" to play music. So, I just hopped on Ebay and bought the stupid toy for 20 bucks, plus 17 shipping and handling, with a grand total of THIRTY SEVEN DANG BUCKS. That was a pretty expensive throw. Don't think I'll be chunking Corgan's toys across the room anymore, regardless of how annoying they are. Corgan has loved this toy since he was a tiny baby, as you can see from the pics below. He was only two weeks old when this was taken and he has loved "E E" ever since!!!


Well, my first official classes I instructed today went really well! The first class I taught had about ten people in it and then the next class had about 30 people in it. It was so much fun! Hopefully I can get my own class to teach instead of just subbing.
Anyway, I'm fried. I was so nervous about this class that I haven't been sleeping well and have been practicing a lot. It takes a lot out of you! Hopefully Corgan will go to sleep soon. Good night!

2 comments:
I'm so glad your first class went well. I knew it would. Aerobics is second nature for you. E-mail me. I have some questions about working out the lower stomach.
lorena.l.sparks@lmco.com
Poor, poor EE.
Post a Comment