Sunday, June 04, 2006

Earning his keep!!!




Corgan was trying to earn his keep today by vaccuuming the floors. He missed a couple of spots, but I guess that's ok. ;)

Today was a pretty lazy Saturday. We went to Walmart, took a family nap (THREE HOURS!!!!), I cleaned house and practiced my routine for Monday. Travis is so funny. Whenever I get on a cleaning kick, he always asks "Who's coming over?" Like I don't clean unless we have company coming over. Sheesh.

Tomorrow is Emily's blessing. We have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to drive to freakin Saginaw and get to Sacrament Meeting by 9:00 in the morning. Makes me tired to think of it. I'm hardly ever even up at 9:00, let alone ready for church! I really hope we make it on time!!!!!

1 comment:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I'm so glad that you guys made it! Thank you so much, Travis, for joining Rob in the blessing. It means a lot!