
After about four hours at the hospital we finally got the green light to come home. I was so grateful that they didn't have to give him an IV to get him hydrated. He's been drinking a lot better this afternoon and evening and has even eaten a little bit! He's on an antibiotic and prescription Motrin so hopefully he'll be better soon. When we got home he put a bowl on his head and was running around the house, so I think he'll make it!
He took a nap this afternoon and when he woke up he was miserable again. If we can just keep his fever down I think he'll be fine. I'm going to call his pediatrician tomorrow and let them know we went to the ER yesterday and see if they want to check him out. The more people that look him over the better!I was supposed to go to Paris to work tomorrow, but we'll see how Corgan's feeling. I'll probably just let him sleep in and then head over there later in the day. Travis is going to be out of town until Wednesday evening since he's flying to Stamford for work.
That pretty much sums up our crazy Father's Day Adventure!!! Hopefully next year will be more fun and less eventful!

2 comments:
So did you give him a haircut while he was wearing the bowl? He's so silly! I'm glad he's feeling better.
Poor guy! I am very amazed you didn't have to wait forever in the emergency room at trinity! That is the worst place to go when you want to see a dr. in a hurry. I would know!
Post a Comment