

Well, for the fourth of July, Travis, Corgan and I went to Hot Springs, Arkansas and stayed at a horse ranch there. We had a really great time! Corgan couldn't get enough of the ducks and horses and was just running around outside. He loves the outdoors! Travis has a future camping buddy! I can't wait for those weekends when father and son pack up their bags and spend quality time together in the great outdoors and leave me at home with a good book as company....
We ate a lot while we were there....


It was absolutely gorgeous in Hot Springs. Hot, but really nice. We got to see a cool fireworks show and also went to Magic Mountain, which is like Six Flags. We were there for about an hour and a half and probably spent about a hundred bucks on the dang thing. 8 BUCKS FOR PARKING?! Sheesh!!!! Tickets were 30 bucks a pop (thank heaven Corgan was free) and food was OUTRAGEOUS. Oh, well. Corgan had a ball and really enjoyed his first amusement park experience so it was worth it! His favorite ride was the airplane. He just stared at it and kept signing "airplane". He's just so smart!!!!



It rained pretty hard off and on during our ride home. I drove the whole way so when we got home I was beat. Travis and Corgan went over to the Jetton's for a barbecue and I stayed home and took a much needed nap.

6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the Chick Magnet t-shirt. Too funny.
Am really enjoying the pictures and the info. Can't wait to see you guys. Corgan looks like a little boy now. Thanks, Janice
I love that shirt...Evan wears it like everyday.
I just noticed that he's got two DIPPED CONES!!!
Hot Springs is still a pretty cool town, even for those of us who live here!
Is the horse ranch where you stayed private or available to tourists?
it's available to everyone.... It's called Panther Valley Ranch and it's just outside of Hot Springs by the amusement park.
Post a Comment