I went in for a check up today and wanted to let you all know how it went! I did my glucose tolerance test and should know the results by tomorrow. Man that stuff is nasty. The least they could do is add some carbonation to that stuff. Ugh...
Anyway, I haven't gained any weight since my last visit four weeks ago, but I'm measuring three weeks ahead. Apparently I measured three weeks ahead last time, too. Kinda makes me wonder when this kid will get here. Caiden (we've decided to spell it this way) is head down and VERY active! He kept kicking Dr. Montanaro while he was trying to do the doppler.
I've been having some problems with dizziness and I don't remember dealing with that last time. I'll wake up in the morning and feel really light headed and it takes about an hour and a half to get over it. I've tried lying on my left side, but it really doesn't seem to help it. Any ideas?!
My next visit is in two weeks. It's so hard to believe that I'm in the last two months of my pregnancy!!!! Freaky!
Oh, hair update.... I'll post a picture as soon as I get one! I HATE not having a camera!!!! I got those big rubber bands that you use as a headband to keep my hair back and last night Corgan kept putting them on his head and dancing in front of the mirror. And of course it was the pink one! AAAAHHHHH!!!!! ;) Anyway, I kept wishing I had my camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW...I don't see how you can be measuring that much ahead! You don't look like it at all!!!!!
Glad everything went well at the doctor's office. We like the spelling of Caiden's name.
The kid must be growing way up inside you! You aren't big AT ALL!!! And I love the way you're spelling his name.
Do you want to meet in Hurst to get your camera? By the way, the battery is dying on it.
Girl you don't look that big at all. I feel like a beached whale next to you. Three weeks to go here!!
try larger size shoes....... sounds like they are too tight....
Post a Comment