My kid is nuts about cheese. It's really kinda weird.

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Mary and her cute little boy Drake came over to play while I was at my Mom's house. Drake is only two days older than Corgan, but at least ten pounds heavier!!! The boys had a great time playing together and actually did suprisingly well sharing. Drake is a complete sweetheart and sooooo smart! This kid is speaking in whole sentences! It was wonderful to see them and hopefully we'll get to hang out more often!

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Mary and her cute little boy Drake came over to play while I was at my Mom's house. Drake is only two days older than Corgan, but at least ten pounds heavier!!! The boys had a great time playing together and actually did suprisingly well sharing. Drake is a complete sweetheart and sooooo smart! This kid is speaking in whole sentences! It was wonderful to see them and hopefully we'll get to hang out more often!



3 comments:
Drake is cute. He looks like Mary.
So cute!!!!!
They both look so cute. I like Drake's hairdo.
Post a Comment