I remember when Corgan was just a newborn and he started smiling. It made all the sleepless nights worth it! I LIVED for his mini grins! Then he started laughing! It was really kind of weird since I would use this really loud, crazy laugh and he would just crack up! It NEVER failed, he would giggle and I would be putty in his tiny hands. THEN he started giving me kisses. Oh, how sweet is that?! Of course, his mouth is wide open so they're a little juicy, but I don't mind! Next he started giving these really big bear hugs. He wraps his little arms around my neck and pats my back saying, "My mommy."
Tonight, my heart has offically melted. My sweet little boy finally told me "I love you." I seriously teared up! We had been in Paris since last Friday and Nana, Corgan and I got home this evening. Well he was very excited to see Daddy and was just running rampant around the house. He gave me this big hug and said, "I duv you!" Then he ran up to Travis, gave him a hug and said, "I duv you!" Then over to Nana. Same thing. Then back to me, over to Travis then to Nana. He repeated this circle of love for ten minutes!!! I couldn't get enough! It doesn't get any better than this! Yes, he can be a huge butt nugget. He can be super ornery and give me headaches. But I'm his mommy and he duvs me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww, duv...true duv... So SWEET!!! I can't wait to hear those words.
So SWEET!!!!!! Isn't that the best:)
Post a Comment