Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
So cute!
I love this picture! I think the development of imagination has been one of the coolest things yet! Oh, I think I also got a video of him puppeteering I need to send you. Remind me!
you know, evan and corgan have like all the same clothes...evan just wore that shirt yesterday! hee hee
I love it!!!!! Such a cute picture of him.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute!
I love this picture! I think the development of imagination has been one of the coolest things yet!
Oh, I think I also got a video of him puppeteering I need to send you. Remind me!
you know, evan and corgan have like all the same clothes...evan just wore that shirt yesterday! hee hee
I love it!!!!! Such a cute picture of him.
Post a Comment