It's been a rough two weeks, but last night, Corgan FINALLY slept through the night in his OWN BED! I woke up this morning to the sounds of Travis taking a shower and was really disoriented because I'm so used to waking up several times with Corgan calling for me in the wee hours of the morning. I'd forgotten how lovely it is to have seven hours of uninterrupted sleep. It's kinda nice!
Hopefully this trend will continue. It's been really nice having a set schedule for him. Not to mention, it's nice to have a couple hours to myself in the evening! The house has never been cleaner!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Woo Hoo Go Corgan...good boy! All your hard work has paid off...now, enjoy your bed.
My children always slept by themselves.......
Wow, I can't wait until Emily does that!
Well Corgan is ahead of Pierce! Yeah for Corgan. My child still wakes and ends up in my bed every night!!!! Do you think it might stop by the time he is 5 years old??? LOL!!!
I'm so happy for you. Sleeping through the night is so nice!!!
Post a Comment