Okay, I need a better hair shot. Way cute pic of you and you finally have a belly now but girl I've got you beat by a long shot, lol. I am ready to bust. But I must say I am glad Ben has held out until after Christmas. I keep telling him now he can come any day!
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of you:)
Ah, so CUTE. I know you don't think so, but truly, beautiful.
Okay, I need a better hair shot. Way cute pic of you and you finally have a belly now but girl I've got you beat by a long shot, lol. I am ready to bust. But I must say I am glad Ben has held out until after Christmas. I keep telling him now he can come any day!
SO CUTE! I really like your hair!
Post a Comment