Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cute Quotes...

***Corgan was looking outside at the rain and he turned to me and said... "The grass is taking a bath!"

***The other day we were in the car driving into the sun, and Corgan said, "Ow! Hurt! Sunbeam hurting eyes!"

6 comments:

Mandie said...

Ooh! SO CUTE! I can't wait to hear what's going on in Abby's brain. Keep those quotes coming!

Amanda said...

That is so great that you wrote them down!!! I can't ever remember all the funny stuff P says!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

So CUTE!

Tammie said...

I love it!!

My boys always bring a smile to my face when I hear them say the darnest things.

Anonymous said...

Too stinkin' cute! They say the most innocent things in such a funny way at this age. I love capturing Ben's quotes on paper...one of my favorites is "I just burped from my bum"!

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that. Usually every Monday morning on the way to work...