Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scary!

Last night after Corgan had gone to bed, Travis and I could hear him talking to himself in the crib. Now, normally we would have ignored it and let him go back to sleep, but I felt I should look in on him. I open the door to peek in and see Corgan COVERED in BLOOD. Holy Crap! I just about freaked out! There was blood on his face, his neck, all over his hands and arms, the blanket, both froggies, car pillow, etc. etc... Apparently he'd had a nose bleed. Thankfully I checked in on him... If I'd waited until morning, I would have seen Corgan asleep with dried blood all over and probably thought he was dead. Freaky. Gives me the heebee jeebees.

5 comments:

Lori Sparks said...

I would have freaked out too! I use to have nose bleeds in my sleep when I was yonger. It was not fun.

Mandie said...

Oh, WOW! I'm glad you caught it before morning too!

Mandie said...

Oh, what kind of camera does your sister have?

Anonymous said...

How scary...good thing you listened to your mommy instincts and went to check on him. Poor guy!

Kelly said...

Mandie, she has a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. Isn't she fabulous?

Jodi - send me a link to your blog! I'd love to check it out!!!