Monday, June 11, 2007
Caiden's Blessing Day...
Isn't he sweet? We finally had Caiden blessed this past Sunday. Travis was able to give a wonderful blessing to my special little guy. He was blessed to have great friends and an understanding of the gospel. When Travis started the blessing, Caiden looked up at him and smiled and started cooing... So sweet! We were able to have some great men in the circle - My Dad, Aaron, Rob, David Bryan, Terry Jetton, and Gary Sampson. Most of my family was able to attend, and that meant a lot to Travis and me.
Chrissy, of course, took pictures! She is so talented. Don't you think? Of course, it doesn't hurt to have such an adorable subject!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love his face in that first photo. Of course, I always love his face, but his mouth in that one is so cute.
Cute, cute, cute!
I really see 'you' in him in the last picture. his/your eyes especially.
very handsome little man. and it was a good blessing and i'm glad we got to church on time. haha
Hey Kelly. I found your blog from Ree's site. The picture you sent in with your baby is too cute...I couldn't help but peek in. And then I noticed we have a lot in common...LDS, two kids, stay-at-home mommies and aerobics (former instructor...pre-children!)
Congrats on your babies blessing. He really is a doll!
How cool is that?! I'm glad you found my site, Jodi... And thanks, I think he's pretty cute too!!!
Post a Comment