Just the fact that you were at Wal-Mart with him at night...amazes me:) Than the fact that you are in a good enough mood to catch those cute faces is Awesome! I hate Wal-mart...and I hate grocery shopping anywhere...maybe it's just a personal problem I need to work on!
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
3 comments:
what a monkey! I'm glad you were able to capture the moment!
Those are so funny! He's so cute!
Just the fact that you were at Wal-Mart with him at night...amazes me:) Than the fact that you are in a good enough mood to catch those cute faces is Awesome! I hate Wal-mart...and I hate grocery shopping anywhere...maybe it's just a personal problem I need to work on!
Post a Comment