Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MAJOR MILESTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. We have begun to climb Everest. Not really. I don't live in Washington, so it'd be kinda hard to do that. And, I don't like to hike. Specially not a freakin huge mountain. I'm talking figuratively here. Anyway! We have begun Potty Training...



I am always asking Corgan if he wants to sit on the potty, and he says, "No. No potty." Imagine my suprise when I asked him yesterday if he wanted to sit on the potty and he said, "Yeah... Potty!" He sat on the big boy potty (of course, not the forty dollar potty chair I bought that sings, lights up, and collects dust) and proceeded to pee! His face lit up and he was so proud, he strutted around the house like he was hot stuff!



Today he sat on the potty a few times and *almost* pooped on the toilet. He had a couple of juicy toots, but nothing substantial.


I just now realized how gross this post is, but if you are a mother, your heart will leap with joy. Especially if you are a mother of two children in diapers...

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Way to "go" Corgan!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I remember Dad putting a piece of toilet paper in the toilet and said to pretend the paper was a ship and to hit it with pee and it will sink the ship.
Well, I'm happy for you and for Corgan. Keep it up!

Charlotta-love said...

lol. Congrats. My mom used cheerios for the boys. They had to hit the target.

Anonymous said...

Yea, for Corgan. Keep up the good work :)