Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Here's a Thought...

Why do people try to get the closest parking spot when going to the gym? Isn't it like, the whole freaking point? To get exercise? To break a sweat? I taught a class tonight and saw this car circling and circling the parking lot, trying to find the closest possible spot to the front door. I mean, hellllo? What lazy butts.

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Maybe they're actually debating on whether or not to actually workout. I know sometimes I'll drive by the gym when I'm supposed to go workout, only to turn around and go back and park. Sick people. Maybe they need to up their dosage on their Celexa or Xanax. Hee.

Charlotta-love said...

lol. I think the same thing. I intentionally park far from wherever I'm going just to walk more. Ask my sisters...it drives them crazy when we go to wal-mart and I park at the back of the lot.

Anonymous said...

hahaah that is so funny.

Anonymous said...

Maybe all the handicapped places were taken......Oh, wait. Nevermind.