I just love this time of year. I was driving in my car, listening to some cheesy Christmas songs on the radio, feeling the bite of cold in the air and looking at all the beautiful Christmas lights when I felt a bit teary. I am so blessed. I have a loving husband, two amazing children, awesome friends, a warm home and a loving family. All too often I compare myself to others and find myself lacking. My home isn't decorated as nicely, or my car is a piece of crap, or I don't have stylish clothes. But you know what? Who the heck cares? In the grand scheme of things, that stuff really doesn't matter. So, when I'm feeling sorry for myself, I'm going to pull up these pictures....


... and count my blessings.
4 comments:
ADORABLE pictures! I feel the same way:)
amen!
Ditto!!!
Aawwwww....cuteness!
Post a Comment