I was in the kitchen the other day when I heard this really odd sound. Kinda like a sucking, slurping, squeaky noise. I come and check on Caiden and sure enough, he'd found his fingers! Self pacification is here!
"Awww crap. She caught me."
"C'mon mom. Can't a kid have some privacy?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thumb suckers make the happiest babies. They never have to look far for their "pacifier".
he was actually doing that when I was watching him last wed. I guess i forgot to tell you...it was his pointer finger.
Very cute! I LOVE IT!
He's already SO expressive! Must get it from his mamma. :)
Hey, read our blog. We just found out that Abby has some hearing loss. It would be nice to hear some words of comfort from someone who's gone through it before.
Did I ever tell you about my cousin Clifford? He sucked his two middle fingers until he was 12 or 13 years old.
Caiden has many interesting relatives.....
Post a Comment