Caiden has such a cute smile! It's so cute when he makes those little noises when he's trying to talk. Corgan doesn't make LITTLE noises. He makes BIG noises. He amazes me with how quickly he's adding to his vocabulary. I'm proud of Travis for being brave and keeping his eyes open in the picture. He could've smiled though. Maybe next time, eyes open and smile big!
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
5 comments:
All three pics are cute but the last is my favorite!
Caiden has such a cute smile! It's so cute when he makes those little noises when he's trying to talk. Corgan doesn't make LITTLE noises. He makes BIG noises. He amazes me with how quickly he's adding to his vocabulary. I'm proud of Travis for being brave and keeping his eyes open in the picture. He could've smiled though. Maybe next time, eyes open and smile big!
I love his little ears!
Aww, cute boys.
Those kids keep getting cuter every time we see them. Seems all my nieces and nephews do that.
Post a Comment