Saturday, February 17, 2007
Grrrrrr........
I am a beast. I am a freaking psycho beast. I don't remember being like this last time I was pregnant, but I am EXTREMELY impatient with people and just about snatched a woman's head off today at the movie theater, which is HIGHLY unlike me! I'm usually pretty easy going! But pretty much everything is getting on my nerves. For example, I can't post pictures on my blog. That makes me mad. Then we get our electricity bill, which threw me into a literal panic attack. My hormones are completely whacked. Were any of you like this during the last couple of weeks, or is it just me? Do I need to up my meds or WHAT?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I think it's normal:) Don't be hard on yourself! Although it has been so long for me I can't remember....also I didn't have another child to take care of too at the time!
You were pretty touchy the last time, too, but I was there to give you the "mother's eye". Want me to send you a picture of that? That way, every time you find yourself "loosing it", you can look at the picture and know you better stop OR ELSE. Remember, this too shall pass! And, you'll be fine. P.S. GET A BLESSING!
I want to know what you said to the woman at the theater! And don't let Mom send you a picture of "the look" because it'll only revert you back to your childhood and make you want to suck your thumb and hold your blankie. Oh wait, that's what it does to me...
Let's just say that I was up last night kicking myself for being such a butt nugget to this poor woman. She was just trying to save seats for her friends and I nearly ripped her head off... Sheesh...
please, im like that even when im not pregnant! lol well, whenever you need a break you can drop Corgan off here and have some time to yourself.
I don't remember being like that at all...
My first trimester I'm a little more snippy, or at least if you ask my sisters. I don't remember what I was like the last few weeks before Abby was born. I was so dang busy that everything is a blur.
I always remember you being pretty bitchy....
Love,
Jason
Post a Comment