Just another crazy day with a stay at home mother of two...
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Buddah Belly
Here I am, thirty six weeks prego. Please don't mind the hair. I'd had a nap and worked out, so it's a little, um, let's just say "lacking" and leave it at that....
You look great, Kelly. From behind (not that I was looking AT your behind) but from behind you don't look pregnant. And from the chest up you don't look pregnant, not that I was looking at your chest, either. I think you look wonderful.
I'm a stay at home mom of two awesome boys and teach aerobics on the side. My hubby and I have been married for eight years and are having the time of our lives!!!
3 comments:
YOU LOOK AWESOME for 36 weeks!!!! You look like 6 months to me!
You look great, Kelly. From behind (not that I was looking AT your behind) but from behind you don't look pregnant. And from the chest up you don't look pregnant, not that I was looking at your chest, either. I think you look wonderful.
You people are so sweet. And that's ok if you were looking at my behind and chest. I don't mind. ;)
Post a Comment