Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Family!!!


I'm sitting at my mom's computer, going through her pics and came across these of her, dad and Aaron. I just love the innocence and naivety... This was before four more kids, medical school, clinics, ER and teenagers. Sigh. Aren't they just lovely? I really do have a very handsome dad and gorgeous mom, dontcha think?

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Your mom and Dad were so cute:) Sweet pictures! Your mom still looks great:)

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite family picture of Mom, Dad, and Aaron. I love the "Mary Tyler Moore" hair on Mom...tres chic!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe I was ever that young! Time does fly. Amanda, you are so sweet!

Kelly said...

Corgan saw this picture and yells, "Mommy!!!!!!" I guess I really DO look like my mom!!!!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Yes, you do look like Mom. It's uncanny.

Anonymous said...

Good lookin parents you got there ya Kelly!

Jason said...

I am glad that you look like mom, because... well sorry dad, but you wouldn't make a very pretty woman. :P

Anonymous said...

Best of all, except for a little grey at the temples, I haven't changed a bit....
Who says alzheimer's can't be fun!!