I'm driving my husband crazy. And myself, to be honest. I have been nesting like a mad woman!!!! I've scrubbed the fridge and freezer, cleaned the house from top to bottom, organized Caiden's room, completely reorganized Corgan's room, weeded the yard, changed sheets, washed all the clothes, towels and sheets in the entire house, and am still feeling very restless. I don't remember being this bad when I was pregnant with Corgan! It's kind of annoying. But at least the house looks great!
I got an hour and a half massage yesterday and nearly passed out on the table. Literally. I've passed out three times in my life, and I see these sparkly lights (they're kind of pretty....), get all sweaty and then feel like I'm going down a tunnel. It's kinda trippy. Anyway, the massage therapist had me laying on my back at an angle to keep the pressure off my aorta, but apparently it wasn't working! It was an awful sensation. I got so hot I wanted to strip all the covers off and just lay there in my skivvies. I didn't care. Poor massage therapist. I think she thought I was a nutter. As soon as I laid on my left side, the world was all well again. I don't think I'll be getting another massage until after Caiden gets here. Not fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Can you come and nest at my house now?
I could use a little nesting at my house, too.
That is scary about the massage!!! And you are welcome to come and nest at my house too:)
ooooooh that doesnt sound like fun. NO MORE MASSAGES FOR YOU!
If by nesting you mean collecting all types of trash, news papers, mail... then yes... I nest to. All the time. Especially on my coffee table... and floor... and bedroom... and kitchen... and truck... and.. and..
Post a Comment