Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Gorgeous Neice

Emily is the one, the only granddaughter in the family and is therefore treated like the princess she is! Emily is an absolute doll (she does a great impersonation of a cabbage patch doll) and has the sweetest little grin and laugh! She's nine months old and walking like a pro. I'm so impressed with her!!!


These are pics from Corgan's Birthday Bash. She had been sucking on the car that was topping Corgan's cake and it had a bunch of black frosting on the wheels. She was a bit peeved that we took the car away from her... It was TASTY!




2 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

The frosting came out! I soaked it in Dreft. By the way, I think she's gorgeous, too!

Amanda said...

I remember that cabbage patch picture of her! It was so cute...she looked like a doll!