Monday, January 22, 2007

Copy Cat

Here's a list of Corgan's likes and dislikes, just like you will find on Danielle and Chrissy's blogs.... I thought it was a great idea!

Likes:
Cars (the movie, the toys, the Expedition, he loves it all)
Wagons
Cheese
His "Ka" (pacifier)
Babies (thank goodness)
Blue's Clues
Beans
Coloring
Playdoh
Jumping
Coats
Outside
Swinging
Books
Mac N' Cheese
Vaccuum
Broccoli
Lego's
BALLOOONS
Pizza
Bathtime
Salsa

Dislikes:
Going to bed
Booger Snatcher
Fingernail Clippers
Peas
The word NO
Naughty Spot
Diaper Changing
The Potty (It's going to take forever to potty train this kid)
Being confined - crib, shopping cart, holding your hand, hates it all....
Having his hair cut

It really was hard to come up with his dislikes! Corgan is such a happy, easygoing child. I just LOVE being his mommy. Here are some of MY likes and dislikes (Copying Molly):

Likes:
Naps
Working Out
Massages
My Quick Trip Mug
Soup
Salad
My husband and family... Travis is sometimes in the other category, but for the most part, he's a "like."
Mother's Day Out
Blogging
Long Showers
Money... I just don't have any.
Smashing Pumpkins (duh)
My new vaccuum cleaner
Friends
Reading
Walmart
Being able to take a nice, deep breath.
Sleeping on my stomach
Sleeping on my back
HOT baths
(can you tell I'm kinda tired of being pregnant?!)

Dislikes:
Shaving my legs
Getting up early
Milk
Cellulite
WOW (World of Warcraft... I truly HATE this stupid video game)
Pretentious people
Yearly checkups
Texas Summers
TRAFFIC
Feeling guilty

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I found out a lot about you and Corgan!!!!! I agree with several of the things on your list:)

Anonymous said...

I HATE SHAVING MY LEGS!!!!!!!! LOL!