Sunday, January 07, 2007
Party Pics
Corgan had his second birthday party at Chuck E. Cheeses. He had so much fun!!! A lot of his buddies were able to come and ran wild. They had just finished renovating, so there was new carpet, a bunch of new games and it wasn't very full at all - perfect!


I had to cut Travis out of this picture. Not because I don't love him, but he has a tendency to look stoned in pictures. I would post it, but I think he'd have a heart attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute pictures of his party. He's so cute. But I understand about the Chandler Bing pictures...
That is a really cute pic of you and Corgan with the cake....and I wouldn't have even known that you cut Travis out! I am glad he had fun at his party! Pierce had a great time too:)
Cool cake man!!
The party was fun! I like the last picture of you and Corgan. Cute!!
Post a Comment