It just hits you. You're minding your own business, reading a good book, and all of a sudden, BLAM! You absolutely MUST HAVE mashed potatoes. No question. Do or die. Your mind focuses on one thing, MASHED POTATOES. Mmmmm... Who cares that it's ten o'clock at night and they have to be the starchiest thing on earth to eat? Who cares that you know you're going to eat the whole package with about a billion butt plumping calories? It is a necessity. And believe me. I ate the whole thing. Scraped the bowl with my finger even.
Did you know it takes FOREVER to make instant mashed potatoes? I mean, HELLO, they're supposed to be "instant," as in, you eat them NOW. But no... they take a whole TEN MINUTES! And when the beast in your belly is tugging on the cord, demanding mashed potatoes, you just try reasoning with him.
I really haven't had that many cravings during this pregnancy, but boy when they hit, it knocks me on my butt. My butt that has been plumped due to mashed potatoes. Mmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
So true about cravings! Chilis has my Favorite mashed potatoes ever:) But the new KFC mashed potato bowl is yummy too:)
Too funny.
So what can I blame cravings on...
am I reading kellys blog or the pioneer womans blog....you read her blog too much...your sounding like her.
I think I'll take that as a compliment, Danielle! I LOVE her blog!
yes it is a compliment...I think your blogs keep getting funnier....Chrissys always makes me laugh too!
I love pioneer woman too.....but I love yours too kelly! They always make me laugh:)
The rest of the story...last night the mere mention of mashed potatoes made Kelly's face turn green. Gotta be careful that you don't overdo the cravings or they'll turn around a bite you! Caiden is making her really uncomfortable now, especially when she eats, and she still has 6 weeks or so to go...ugh! Poor baby (Kelly for being uncomfortable and Caiden for being crowded in there).
Sorry Kelly.....the last weeks are pretty uncomfortable!
Post a Comment