Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Mommy Juice"

I had the pleasure of taking Corgan with me to the OB yesterday morning. I prayed the doctor wouldn't do an internal exam for fear that it would warp my child for the rest of his life. I could only imagine the future sessions with his psychologist.

"I have this weird memory of my mom..."

Thankfully, Dr. Montanaro didn't check me, just the regular measuring of my buddah belly and listening to the baby's heartbeat. Phew! But, Corgan did get to go in the bathroom with me for my weekly "sample." I got my little dixie cup, proceeded to leave my "sample" and put it on the counter. Corgan sees it and decides he's thirsty! (Major, MAJOR hiney clenching here) I said, "Nooooo, that's not a drink!" "Juice!!!" "Nooooo, that's Mommy's pee pee." (I can only imagine the nurse listening at the door...) "Mommy Juice! Drink Mommy juice!!!"

Sick and wrong. Thankfully, I happened to have a bottle of water and was able to alleive my son's dire thirst. Every time I pee, I think of "Mommy Juice." Nasty.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!Glad it all went okay and Corgan will not need counseling!

Anonymous said...

I think I will need some counseling after getting that vivid picture of my pregnant sister peeing in a cup and my nephew wanting a sip.
I guess I won't need to do sit-ups at the gym tonight since the heaves are working the muscles right now.
Thanks! Love ya!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Priceless! Oh, the things that boy comes up with. Gross.

Anonymous said...

kelly, that's pretty nasty you know...I m imagining a steaming cup of pee and Corgan begging for it...yea im with Michael on this one...feel the burn of the heaves! you crack me up though!

Amanda said...

Kelly...I am waiting on another funny post!!! How are you doing & feeling.....when is your due date?

Mandie said...

Yummmm! I always wondered what Abby thought when I take her into the bathroom with me at the OBGYN. now I know.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing wrong....I love a golden shower